This is a breakout board for Freescale's MMA7361L three-axis analog accelerometer. The sensor requires a very low amount of power and has a g-select input which switches the accelerometer between ±1.5g and ±6g measurement ranges. Other features include a sleep mode, signal conditioning, a 1-pole low pass filter, temperature compensation, self test, and 0g-detect which detects linear freefall. Zero-g offset and sensitivity are factory set and require no external devices.
- Two selectable measuring ranges (±1.5g, ±6g)
- Breadboard friendly - 0.1" pitch header
- Low current consumption: 400 µASleep mode: 3 µA
- Low voltage operation: 2.2 V - 3.6 V
- High sensitivity (800 mV/g at 1.5g)
- Fast turn on time (0.5 ms enable response time)
- Self test for freefall detect diagnosis
- 0g-Detect for freefall protection
- Signal conditioning with low pass filter
- Robust design, high shocks survivability
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents by correcting the errors, adding more demo codes or tutorials.
Three-axis Analog Accelerometer
- Product Code: IT-045
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 2.85€
all product photos are for illustrative purposes only !